Cost per serving $1.13 view details
- 1 lb Grnd lamb meat
- 2 Tbsp. Grnd cumin
- 2 Tbsp. Grnd chili pwdr
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped garlic
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Â Â Southwest Spice see * Note
- 4 slc Jalapeno Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 c. Roasted garlic aioli
- 1 c. Roasted corn and roasted pepper salsa
- 4 x Beer bread buns
- 2 c. Shoestring potatoes
- Preheat the fryer. Preheat the grill.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the grnd lamb with the cumin, chili pwdr, and garlic. Mix till thoroughly incorporated. Season with Southwest Spice. Form into 4-oz patties. Place on the grill and cook for 3 to 4 min on each side for medium-rare. Place the cheese on the burgers about a minute before removing from the grill, so the cheese will heat.
- Fry the shoestring potatoes for 3 min or possibly till golden brown. Remove from the fryer and drain on a paper-lined plate. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the aioli in-between the bun. Place the burger in-between the bun and top with the salsa. Garnish with the fried shoestrings.
- This recipe yields 4 burgers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 267g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 324||54%|
|Total Fat 36.09g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 13.25g||53%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 44.84g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||19%|