Cost per serving $0.49 view details
- 1 English cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 2 Tbs minced fresh herbs (dill, mint, parsley, tarragonâ¦)
- 2 oz heavy cream, or more as needed
- 20 thin slices of white bread
- Â½ head watercress
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In mixer, blend cream cheese with enough heavy cream to bring it to a smooth spreadable consistency. Add herbs, salt and pepper. Spread cream cheese mixture on bread slices.
- For each sandwich, place cucumber slices and a bit of watercress on one bread slice, and top with another.
- Take off crusts and cut in half or into desired shapes.
- Serve sandwiches immediately or hold covered in the refrigerator for no more than a few hours.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 58g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 95||64%|
|Total Fat 10.84g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 6.18g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.28g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|