Cost per serving $1.74 view details
- 2 medium Cucumbers(skinned & grated,squeeze water out from it.
- 1 egg
- 2 / 3 tbsp brown sugar OR castor sugar ,
- 3 /4 tbs Honey can be substitues for sugars
- if do not want sweet skip sugar
- 3 to 5 tbsp white self raising flour as thick or thin consistancy you like.
- 1tsp Riceflour (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder or Cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 to 2 tbsp Heavy cream
- butter & good light cooking oil for shallow frying.
- mix all ingredients one by after other not to make watery or too thick of batter,medium pouring consistency.
- in a medium frying pan add Butter +oil OR pure ghee+oil
- Drop one large tbsp in pan another one table spoon next to it . you can fry 4small pan cakes at one time.or 2mediumpancakes at a time, on medium high flame .
- one side golden flip over to other side , both sides light golden . Remove on absorbant kichten roll paper,to remove exces oil.
- eat as it is hot or warm with addtional cream on top or without cream..can make 6 to 8.serve with strawberries melons
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 295g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 463||66%|
|Total Fat 52.57g||66%|
|Saturated Fat 32.34g||129%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 56.08g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|