Cost per serving $0.80 view details
- 12 slices of white bread
- 3/4 cup of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 tbsp of capers
- finely chopped dill
- 1 large cucumber sliced thinly
- In a mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, capers, and dill.
- Spread both sides of sandwich bread with the cream cheese mixture.
- Layer on a few cucumber slices on the the bread, and sandwich together.
- Repeat for the remaining sandwiches.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 65g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 88||85%|
|Total Fat 10.01g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.06g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|