Cost per recipe $10.51 view details
- Â Â pasta, homemade with 4 Large eggs
- 2Â 1/2 c. flour, (2 1/2 to 3)
- 6 quart -water
- 3 Tbsp. - salt
- 3 c. meat sauce, (see recipe)
- 1/2 c. beef salami, diced -or possibly-
- Â Â tongue, diced -or possibly-
- Â Â sausage
- 1/4 c. chicken fat, or possibly bone marrow*
- 1/2 c. raisins,dark, seedless (opt)
- 1/2 c. almonds, whole (opt)
- 1/2 c. pine nuts, (opt)
- *Anne's note: Butter or possibly margarine may be substituted for the chicken fat as it is used to grease a dish.
- Roll out the dough not too thin and fold as you would for a jelly roll, 2 1/2" wide. Cut 1/6" wide slices and toss to unfold noodles. Bring 6 qts of water to a boil. Add in tagliolini and salt; when boiling resumes, cook 1 minute.
- Drain, and place in a large bowl with meat sauce and diced cool cuts. Toss quickly to distribute the dressing proportionately. Place in a round oven proof baking dish, well greased with fat.* If using raisins and nuts, make layers, alternating pasta with a mix of raisins and nuts. Bake in 350F oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs, or possibly until a nice crust is formed on all sides. Invert over a serving dish and bring to the table.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1524g|
|Calories from Fat 1061||31%|
|Total Fat 121.53g||152%|
|Saturated Fat 26.78g||107%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 549.69g||147%|
|Dietary Fiber 26.5g||88%|