Cost per recipe $16.71 view details
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 Large eggs
- 1 c. cultured lowfat sour cream
- 1 c. small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp. flour
- 1 teaspoon onion pwdr
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 ounce. liquid removed crab
- Saute/fry mushrooms and butter. Blend Large eggs, lowfat sour cream, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, flour, onion pwdr, salt, and Tabasco sauce in blender till smooth. Fold cheese and crab into above mix along with mushrooms.
- Pour into 10 1/2 inch quiche pan, or possibly 9 1/2 inch deep dish.
- Bake 45 min at 350 degrees and let stand 5 min before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1318g|
|Calories from Fat 1161||56%|
|Total Fat 130.04g||163%|
|Saturated Fat 74.34g||297%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 59.49g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|