Cost per recipe $6.59 view details
- 3 c. cooked rice
- 1 1/2 c. sliced celery
- 1/2 c. each minced green onion & green pepper
- 1 (2 ounce.) jar sliced pimento, liquid removed
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce.) red kidney beans
- 4 to 8 ounce. cooked ham, cut in thin strips
- 1 or possibly 2 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 or possibly 2 hard-cooked Large eggs, sliced
- 1 to 2 c. sweet-sour dressing (follows)
- Combine dressing ingredients in small pan and bring to a boil.
- In large bowl combine rice, beans, celery, onion, pepper, pimento and ham. Pour warm dressing over rice mix and toss together. Cover and chill, stirring occasionally at least 8 hrs and up to 24 hrs.
- To serve, line bowl or possibly platter with lettuce leaves. Fill with rice salad. Garnish top with tomatoes and Large eggs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1586g|
|Calories from Fat 138||11%|
|Total Fat 15.44g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 4.03g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 219.59g||59%|
|Dietary Fiber 33.1g||110%|