Cost per recipe $0.08 view details
- 1 cup Sunbutter sunflower seed butter (or nut butter if diet permits)
- 3/4 - 1 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 box Enjoy Life Crunchy Flax cereal
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Optional: 1/4 cup dried fruit (chopped), 1/4 cup seeds or nuts, 1/4 cup shredded or flaked coconut
- 1. Stir together first four ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until melted.
- 2. Place Crunchy Flax cereal, chocolate chips [and optional ingredients, if using] into a large bowl.
- 3. Add warmed ingredients to bowl and mix well.
- 4. Press into greased 8"x8" pan.
- 5. Let cool before slicing.
- Yield: 1 Dozen Bars
- Variation: Sprinkle an additional 1/4 cup chocolate chips on top of bars and warm in 300 degree oven for three minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2g|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.27g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|