Cost per recipe $0.48 view details
- Slice 1 unpeeled baking potato crosswise, into very thin slices (36-40). In medium bowl, toss potato slices with 2 Tbsp. bottled fat-free Italian dressing till proportionately coated.
- Arrange slices in single layer on cookie sheet. Bake about 20 min or possibly till lightly browned on both sides, turning once after 10 min. Remove slices as they brown.
- Makes 4 servings: 60 calories per serving, 9 gram fat, 0 mg. cholesterol.
- Substitute six 6 inch corn tortillas, each cut into 6 wedges for potato. Toss with dressing and bake 5-10 min till lightly browned, turning once. Remove wedges as they brown.
- Makes 4 servings: 100 calories per serving, 2 gr fat, 0 mg cholesterol.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 189g|
|Calories from Fat 75||36%|
|Total Fat 8.48g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.36g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 30.97g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|