Cost per recipe $1.27 view details
- 1/2 cup butter or dairy-free alternative*, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups Enjoy Life Crunchy Rice cereal
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 3 tbsp fruit preserves (made from 100% fruit)
- 1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
- 2. Grind Crunchy Rice cereal in food processor until breadcrumb size.
- 3. Transfer Crunchy Rice cereal to bowl and combine with other ingredients.
- 4. Grease pie plate(s) and press Crunchy Rice cereal mixture into pan(s) making sure to cover bottom and sides.
- 5. Bake crusts for 10-12 min at 325Â°F. Let cool before filling.
- Yield: 2 â8" pie crusts or 1 crust and optional topping**.
- *TIP Dairy-free option: use 1/2 cup of EarthBalance margarine (contains soy) or Spectrum shortening in place of butter.
- ** TIP Toast remaining mixture in a non-stick sautÃ© pan until golden brown. Sprinkle on top of a filled pie.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 233g|
|Calories from Fat 813||71%|
|Total Fat 92.43g||116%|
|Saturated Fat 58.35g||233%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 81.33g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|