Cost per serving $1.86 view details
- 2 x Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and grated
- 25 gm Fresh breadcrumbs, (1oz)
- 25 gm Pinenuts, (1oz)
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. Freshly minced sage
- Â Â Salt and freshly grnd black pepper
- 4 x Lean, boneless pork chops
- Place the grated apple, breadcrumbs, pinenuts, sage and seasoning in a bowl and mix well.
- Grill the pork chops under a preheated moderate grill for 15 min, turning occasionally.
- Divide the apple mix into 4 and press one portion onto the top of each chop. Grill for a further 2-3 min till the topping is golden brown. Serve immediately.
- NOTES : This classic combination of pork and apple makes a delicious supper.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 162g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 73||35%|
|Total Fat 8.3g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.93g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.89g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|