Cost per recipe $2.73 view details
- 1Â 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking pwdr
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 c. old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c. butter (1/2 stick) melted
- 1 c. lowfat milk
- 1/4 c. lowfat sour cream
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1 c. minced peeled apples
- 1/2 c. halved fresh or possibly frzn cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Heat oven to 425 F. Butter 18 muffin c.. In large bowl, combine flour, baking pwdr and cinnamon; mix well. Stir in rolled oats and brown sugar.
- In medium bowl, beat butter, lowfat milk, lowfat sour cream and Large eggs till well blended. Add in to dry ingredients; mix just till dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in apples and cranberries. Fill buttered muffin c. 3/4 full. Sprinkle sugar proportionately over muffins.
- Bake at 425 F for 15 to 20 min or possibly till light golden.
- TIP: If you like, minced fresh rhubarb and cherries can be substituted for the apples and cranberries.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 880g|
|Calories from Fat 630||31%|
|Total Fat 71.52g||89%|
|Saturated Fat 40.69g||163%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 303.7g||81%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g||25%|