Cost per serving $5.24 view details
- 8 lrg egg
- 4 x chives, snipped
- 1 pch red pepper flakes or possibly cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lowfat milk
- 4 x fresh croissant
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 4 slc smoked salmon, torn into pcs
- Mix Large eggs, chives, red pepper, salt, and lowfat milk together in a medium bowl.
- Heat a large dry frying pan on medium-low heat.
- Cut croissants in half, spread with 2 tbsp. butter, and toast till golden, about 1 to 2 min per side.
- Set aside on serving plates.
- Increase the heat under the frying pan to medium-high and add in remaining 1 tbsp. butter.
- Add in the Large eggs and scramble, stirring constantly, for about 1 to 2 min.
- Stir in the smoked salmon and heat for a few seconds.
- Fill toasted croissants with scrambled egg mix and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 364g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 483||60%|
|Total Fat 53.85g||67%|
|Saturated Fat 19.47g||78%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.75g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|