Cost per recipe $6.95 view details
- 1Â 1/2 lb chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 med size onion, minced
- 1 med bag of frzn mixed vegetables
- 1Â 1/2 c. water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp minced fresh thyme leaves or possibly 1/2 tsp. dry thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 can (14 1/2 ounces each) ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 2 can (14 1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes with garlic, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2/3 c. uncooked barley
- Mix all ingredients in a large crockpot and cook on low heat for about 6 to 8 hrs or possibly till the vegetables and barley are tender.
- This recipe also works well when cooked on top of the stove in a large soup pot.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1384g|
|Calories from Fat 472||31%|
|Total Fat 52.46g||66%|
|Saturated Fat 14.92g||60%|
|Trans Fat 0.65g|
|Total Carbs 126.53g||34%|
|Dietary Fiber 26.4g||88%|