Cost per serving $2.44 view details
- 3 lb Turkey breast Frzn
- 1 can cranberry sauce Jelly type
- 1 env Onion soup mix
- Place Frzn turkey breast in crockpot. Add in onion soup mix and cranberry sauce.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 hours and LOW for additional 4-5 hours.
- If turkey breast does not fit in crockpot, thaw and cut into pcs. Cook on HIGH for 1 hr and LOW for 3-4 hours.
- Sauce may be refrigerated for 3 days or possibly frzn. Serve over rice or possibly potatoes.
- NOTES : The turkey dish is one I try to make once a month, because I love the leftovers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 157g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 97||38%|
|Total Fat 10.76g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2.93g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.88g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|