Cost per recipe $3.02 view details
- 20 ounce canned refried beans
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 c. lowfat cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 Tbsp. prepared taco sauce or possibly salsa
- 1/2 c. minced green onions
- Â Â baked tortilla chips
- In crock-pot combine beans with cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2-1/2 hrs. Serve warm from the pot.
- NOTES : I make this dip without the cheese. Use more or possibly less salsa to achieve the desired consistency.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 780g|
|Calories from Fat 444||41%|
|Total Fat 50.47g||63%|
|Saturated Fat 30.07g||120%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 95.74g||26%|
|Dietary Fiber 30.2g||101%|