Cost per serving $1.92 view details
- 3 c. minced onions
- 1/4 c. chili pwdr
- 1Â 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- 1Â 1/2 tsp grnd cumin
- 2 x garlic cloves chopped
- 1Â 1/2 c. low sodium chicken broth
- 16 ounce canned kidney beans liquid removed and rinsed
- 16 ounce black beans, canned liquid removed and rinsed
- 14Â 1/2 ounce canned tomatoes
- 1 lb boned and skinned chicken breast halves diced
- Combine all ingredients in 5 qt crockpot. Cook on low setting for 8-10 hrs.
- NOTES : Here's a recipe which was in a recent issue of Cooking Light. I adapted it for the crockpot. 1/4 c. of chili pwdr seems like a lot, but it was just right.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 407g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 31||7%|
|Total Fat 3.64g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.86g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 71.71g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.3g||64%|