Cost per serving $2.27 view details
- 3-4 lb. bottom round roast
- salt and pepper
- 5 potatoes, unpeeled, cut in large chunks
- 5 carrots, peeled, cut in large chunks
- 2 onions, cut in large chunks
- green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 c. water
- Season the roast with salt and pepper and place in crockpot.
- Add half of the potatoes, carrots and onion around the sides, then half of the soup mix, then half the water.
- Toss in the rest of the vegetables (except the green beans) followed by the remaining soup mix and water.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 7-8 hours. Add the green beans about 30 minutes before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 401g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 204||42%|
|Total Fat 22.65g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 8.89g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.89g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||13%|