- 1 can crushed tomatoes with juice (28 ounce.)
- 1 can salsa (14 1/2 oz)
- 1 can tomato paste (6 ounce.)
- 2 can black beans (15 ounce. ea.) rinsed and liquid removed
- 1 can sweet corn (15.25 ounce.) liquid removed
- 2 x chile peppers sliced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. grnd cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic pwdr
- 5 x tortillas
- Combine the tomatoes, salsa, tomatoe paste, beans, corn, chile peppers, cumin and garlic pwdr in a large bowl. Mix well. Place approx. 1 c. of this mix in the bottom of the slow cooker and spread proportionately. Top this with one tortilla and cut it to fit if necessary. Spread with 1/3 of the remaining mix. Repeat these layers, ending when there is no liquid mix left.
- Cook on low for 5 hrs.