Cost per serving $0.50 view details
- 3 lb. eye of round roast (You can use other cuts like chuck roast.)
- 1 package Liption Onion Soup Mix
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 carrot cut in large chunks
- 3 cups beef broth, or equivalent in beef base and water)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbs. oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbs. cornstarch
- 1 tbs. cold water
- optional" chopped bell peppers, or mushrooms
- Cut roast in 1 1/2 " cubes.
- Brown cubes in oil, draining the juices and adding them to the crockpot.
- Lightly brown the onions.
- Place all (except salt) in the crockpot and turn on high.
- Cook 2 hours, then turn on low until meat is fork tender.
- Drain au jus and pour it into a saucepan, discarding celery and carrots.. Bring to a boil.
- Add the cornstarch mixture and boil on medium high for 1 minute.
- Pour the thickened sauce on the beef tips, stir and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 158g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 23||50%|
|Total Fat 2.58g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.31g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 4.19g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|