Cost per serving $1.40 view details
- 6 med to large peppers
- 1Â 1/2 lb grnd chuck
- 1 med onion
- 1 can tomato sauce - (16 ounce)
- 1 can whole tomatoes - (16 ounce)
- 8 ounce lowfat sour cream or possibly lowfat sour cream onion dip
- Â Â Minute instant rice (2 servings) make according to
- Â Â directions on box
- Clean the inside of peppers and cut off tops. Mix grnd chuck, onion, whole tomatoes liquid removed and squeezed into grnd chuck, pepper, and seasonings of your choice and rice. Put grnd chuck mix into raw peppers; place the peppers into your crock pot.
- Mix tomato sauce and lowfat sour cream together and pour this mix over the stuffed peppers. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hrs, or possibly on HIGH 4 hrs.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 275g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 272||70%|
|Total Fat 30.33g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 13.08g||52%|
|Trans Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbs 8.02g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|