Cost per recipe $15.35 view details
- 1 sirloin tip roast or possibly boneless chuck roast
- 1 can Coca Cola
- 1 med. cut up onions
- 15 ounce. can sm. whole potatoes
- 15 ounce. can carrots or possibly sliced carrots
- 4 ounce. can minced mushrooms
- Wash meat and place in crock pot; add in onion and Coke and salt and pepper to taste. Cook on high for 6-8 hrs. In last hour, add in potatoes, carrots, and mushrooms and let entire meal cook at least another hour. Meat should fall apart. If you want to cook it on low, it will take around 12 hrs.
- For leftovers, add in tomatoes, corn, celery, beans; whatever. Add in a gravy mix and you have a good stew or possibly soup.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1904g|
|Calories from Fat 132||11%|
|Total Fat 14.7g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 4.33g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.08g|
|Total Carbs 85.25g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.4g||65%|