This is an easy recipe that would be great for Easter
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 5-8 hours
Cost per serving $2.77 view details
- 9 medium potatoes peeled and sliced
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced very thin
- 4-5 cups chopped cooked ham *see note
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- dash or two of paprika
- Saute the onion until soft and set aside.
- Layer HALF of the ham, potatoes and sauted onions in the crock pot.
- Season with paprika, salt and pepper, sprinkle with half of the cheddar cheese.
- Start over and layer the second half of the same ingredients.
- Pour the soup into a bowl, add the 1/2 cup milk and mix it well with a whisk.
- Pour over the top of all the ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Note: Any diced ham can be used. It can be leftover from a bone-in or boneless ham, you can buy it at the deli,
- asking for it to be sliced thickly, or you can buy the large ham slices and chop.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 406g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 172||37%|
|Total Fat 19.3g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 37.04g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||14%|