Cost per serving $0.97 view details
- 1 whole chicken (2 1/2-3 1/2 lbs.)
- 3-4 cans Swanson chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. frzn mixed vegetables (corn, zucchini, carrots)
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. lg. egg noodles, cooked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Turn crock pot to high position. Wash whole chicken and clean out insides. (No need to keep innards). Place whole chicken in crock pot, cover and cook on high for 3-4 hrs or possibly till chicken falls off bones. Remove chicken, let it cold.
- While chicken is cooling, put 3-4 cans of chicken broth into the crock pot and change temperature to low. Next de-bone entire chicken and put into crock pot with broth. Add in frzn vegetables and spices and cook on low for 1 hour. During which time, cook egg noodles according to package directions. When the noodles are done, add in them to the crock pot and season to taste. Cook 1/2 hour longer.
- Serves 8-10.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 367g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 151||48%|
|Total Fat 16.8g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 4.67g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 16.33g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|