Cost per recipe $11.63 view details
- 1 whole chicken (2 1/2-3 1/2 lbs.)
- 3-4 cans Swanson chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. frzn mixed vegetables (corn, zucchini, carrots)
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. lg. egg noodles, cooked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Turn crock pot to high position. Wash whole chicken and clean out insides. (No need to keep innards). Place whole chicken in crock pot, cover and cook on high for 3-4 hrs or possibly till chicken falls off bones. Remove chicken, let it cold.
- While chicken is cooling, put 3-4 cans of chicken broth into the crock pot and change temperature to low. Next de-bone entire chicken and put into crock pot with broth. Add in frzn vegetables and spices and cook on low for 1 hour. During which time, cook egg noodles according to package directions. When the noodles are done, add in them to the crock pot and season to taste. Cook 1/2 hour longer.
- Serves 8-10.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 4411g|
|Calories from Fat 1813||48%|
|Total Fat 201.65g||252%|
|Saturated Fat 56.07g||224%|
|Trans Fat 0.14g|
|Total Carbs 195.98g||52%|
|Dietary Fiber 16.6g||55%|