Cost per recipe $9.29 view details
- 1 pound beef (round steak, roast, etc.)
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 soup can each lowfat milk and water
- 1/4 c. flour
- Slice beef into thin slices or possibly small chunks. Coat the meat pcs with flour and then brown with butter in a skillet. Transfer the meat to the crock pot.
- Mix together the soup, lowfat milk and water. Spread soup mix over the meat. Cook on low all day or possibly high for 3-4 hrs. Serve over cooked egg noodles or possibly bread.
- Serves 4.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1273g|
|Calories from Fat 1794||73%|
|Total Fat 202.11g||253%|
|Saturated Fat 95.54g||382%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 73.64g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|