Cost per recipe $6.03 view details
- 4 x boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. finely minced jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 tsp McCormick(r) Garlic Pwdr
- 1 x egg
- 3/4 c. unseasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c. flour
- 4 tsp OLD BAY(r) Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. McCormick(r) Parsley Flakes
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 3 x plum tomatoes, minced
- 1/2 c. whole kernel corn, canned or possibly frzn
- 1 x green onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp finely minced jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 tsp OLD BAY(r) Seasoning
- 1. Wash and pat chicken dry. In a shallow bowl blend honey, jalapeno pepper, garlic and egg. On a separate plate, mix breadcrumbs, flour, OLD BAY(r)
- Seasoning and parsley flakes. Dip each chicken breast in honey mix, then in breadcrumb mix. Repeat with honey and breadcrumb mix.
- 2. In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Saute/fry chicken 5-7 min per side or possibly till chicken is done. Remove from skillet and keep hot.
- 3. Combine all ingredients for tomato-corn confetti. Serve over chicken.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 919g|
|Calories from Fat 354||29%|
|Total Fat 40.07g||50%|
|Saturated Fat 5.29g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.76g|
|Total Carbs 150.63g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.5g||38%|