Cost per serving $1.12 view details
- 2 fresh or frozen perch fillets, thawed if frozen
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed potato flakes
- Â¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dry oregano leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Butter and olive oil
- 1. Rinse perch fillets under cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
- 2. In shallow dish, beat eggs.
- 3. In another shallow dish, combine potato flakes, Parmesan cheese and oregano.
- 4. Salt and pepper perch fillets, dip in egg. Coat the perch fillets with potato flakes and cheese mixture.
- 5. In large skillet, heat butter and olive oil. Fry the perch fillets for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with grilled vegetables and green salad.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 132g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 318||80%|
|Total Fat 36.13g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 21.77g||87%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.57g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|