Cost per recipe $2.80 view details
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/2 cup shortening (Spectrum)
- 1 Tbsp tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup sunflower butter (Sunbutter)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 boxes (approx 6 Â½ cups) Nutty Rice or Nutty Flax
- 1/4 â 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Combine first five ingredients in a large pan, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook one more minute stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add sunflower butter and vanilla. Beat with a spoon until blended. Add chocolate chips and Nutty Rice quickly, and stir until coated (chocolate chips will melt).
- Lightly grease two 11âx 7âx 1â jelly roll pans. Firmly press the mixture into the pans and cool. Cut shapes with Halloween cookie cutters and remove carefully. Decorate as desired for a deliciously, fun Halloween treat!
- NOTE: Use cutters with simple shapes and if they do crumble upon removal, just press them back into shape
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 580g|
|Calories from Fat 1754||55%|
|Total Fat 200.97g||251%|
|Saturated Fat 53.54g||214%|
|Trans Fat 34.26g|
|Total Carbs 326.27g||87%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||14%|