Cost per recipe $1.05 view details
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, or possibly 8 boneless thighs
- 1 egg, or possibly 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1/2 c. dry bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounce.) Campbell's new cream of asparagus soup
- 1/3 c. lowfat milk
- 1/3 c. water
- Warm cooked rice with minced parsley
- 1. In pie plate dip chicken into egg; coat with bread crumbs.
- 2. In skillet, in warm oil, cook chicken 15 min or possibly till browned on both sides, and no longer pink. Remove; keep hot.
- 3. In same skillet over low heat, combine soup, lowfat milk and water. Heat through, stirring occasionally. Spoon soup mix over chicken. Serve with rice. 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 664g|
|Calories from Fat 487||54%|
|Total Fat 54.63g||68%|
|Saturated Fat 8.73g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0.72g|
|Total Carbs 67.46g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.4g||35%|