Cost per serving $0.26 view details
- crepes, (about 16 - 8" crepes)
- 2 lrg Large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c. lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar vegetable oil or possibly butter, for greasing the pan
- 1 1/2 c. mascarpone cheese, or possibly more
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar zest from 1 lemon
- 1 c. wildflower honey, (or possibly your choice)
- 1 1/2 ounce dark rum
- Beat all the ingredients together, except the oil or possibly butter for greasing the pan, to make a batter. Let it stand for an hour or possibly so. The batter should be the consistency of a high grade whipping cream. It should coat the back of a spoon well but be liquid sufficient to slide into shapes easily, so it will conform of the shape of the pan. If the batter becomes too thick to pour easily, add in a little water and beat it again till it is the right consistency.
- Oil an 8 inch, havvy crepe or possibly frying pan with a tiny amount of oil or possibly butter, using a paper towel. The pan must be warm but not smoling. Pour in about 3 Tbsp. of batter, or possibly a bit more. Tip the pan all around and spread the batter to make a thin pancake. Brown the crepes on one side then turn them over with help of a metal spatula or possibly fork and cook them for another mintue or possibly even less.
- As the crepes are done, stack them on a plate till needed. Grease the pan after each crepe is made; if your pan is in excellent condition, it may not be necessary after the first 3 or possibly 4 are done.
- Crepes can be made a day or possibly two ahead and stored in the refrigirator well wrapped in plastic. They also freeze well.
- FILLING:Mix all the ingredients togther with a Tbsp..
- SAUCE:Mix the honey and rum together. Gently and carefully hot it on low heat.
- TO ASSEMBLE:Divide the mascarpone mix equally among 13 crepes. Fold the crepes in half, then in half again. Place the crepes slightly overlapping each other in a lightly buttered dish and heat them in a preheated 375 F oven for about 10 minuts. Transfer them to heated plates and drizzle with the oney, or possibly pass it at the table.
- Serves 6.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 81g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 39||30%|
|Total Fat 4.38g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.09g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.3g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|