Cost per recipe $2.13 view details
- 4 eggs
- 2c. milk
- 2c water ( i think these are right.the stuff's gonna be the consistency of the water, nearly XD.)
- 2/4tsp salt
- 4tbsp melted butter (or oil if your name is Samantha and your too lazy to melt butter :) )
- 1. heat up pan over medium heat
- 2. Whisk together the ingredients, adding the liquid slowly (this helps reduce lumps)
- Beat it until it's smooth
- Spray the pan lightly with oil/cooking spray/whatever.
- Add 1/4 cup - 1/2 of a cup of batter, depending on the size of your pan.
- Swirl it to coat the pan! If it's hard at first, that's okay, it gets easier with practice
- Let cook for 2 minutes. FLIP! Be daring and do the one handed flip...it's fun :) But if you can't, it's okay to use a spatula.
- Cook for another minute, then store on a plate under a towel while you make the rest.
- Repeat until the batter's alllll gone.
- Fill it' with whatever you want! (but if you want cheese, I'd stick it back in the pan for a little bit, enough to melt the cheese. The professionals add cheese while the second side is cooking, but if you're making a ton to serve at once, that may not work out )
- EAT LIKE A PIG.
- Do it.
- oink oink.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1447g|
|Calories from Fat 726||39%|
|Total Fat 81.87g||102%|
|Saturated Fat 44.16g||177%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 214.22g||57%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||23%|