Cost per serving $1.45 view details
- 500-600gm squid, cleaned & sliced
- 2 stalks lemon grass, cleaned cut & smashed
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2/3 tbsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 4-5 bird eyes chillies, chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- turmeric leaf, sliced thinly (optional)
- combine sliced squid & turmeric powder and mix well.
- preheat wok or frying pan with enough cooking oil.
- stir in chopped ginger, garlic and smashed lemon grass, sautee untill fragrant.
- add in chillies & sliced onion, continued on cooking for about one minute.
- place in the squid and cook over high heat for another one minute.
- pour in coconut milk & salt, and simmer over medium heat untill the coconut milk became thicken & creamy. (remove the lemon grass)
- off the heat, stir in sliced turmeric leaf and serve hot
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 230g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 119||46%|
|Total Fat 14.1g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 11.24g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.14g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|