Cost per recipe $0.48 view details
- 2/3 c. Roasted Red Peppers
- 1/3 c. Buttermilk Salt And Pepper To Taste
- Puree the roasted peppers, buttermilk, and salt and pepper in a blender or possibly food processor till smooth.
- Serve with any pasta topped with your favorite herb, or possibly use it to dress up Gnocchi, baked potatoes, stuffed vegetables, savory filled crepes, or possibly simple grain dishes. Can also be used as a marinade for steamed vegetables.
- This will keep for 1 week refrigerated.
- NOTES : Here's the recipe.. it's (as you can see) very simple and quick to prepare, but it's good. I added more buttermilk when I made it. Hope you like it
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 81g|
|Calories from Fat 1||6%|
|Total Fat 0.14g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.78g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|