Cost per recipe $1.58 view details
- 1/2 c. uncooked rice, washed
- 3 c. boiling water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 c. (15 ounce. can) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. seedless raisins, if you like
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1. Put rice, water and salt into heavy 2 qt saucepan. Cover and cook over medium heat till water boils. Reduce heat and simmer till rice is tender, about 15 min.
- 2. Remove from heat. Stir in Eagle Brand sweetened condensed lowfat milk and raisins.
- 3. Beat Large eggs just till blended. Add in gradually, while stirring briskly, to rice-lowfat milk mix.
- 4. Return to low heat and cook, stirring constantly, till mix coats a metal spoon.
- 5. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract and nutmeg.
- 6. Serve warm or possibly chilled.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 998g|
|Calories from Fat 106||14%|
|Total Fat 11.92g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 4.29g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 140.57g||37%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||14%|