Cost per recipe $7.92 view details
- 2 lbs. tiny new potatoes (12 to 16)
- 2 c. shelled fresh peas (2 lbs. in pods) or possibly 2 c. frzn peas
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise or possibly salad dressing
- 1/2 c. dairy lowfat sour cream
- 1 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dry chervil or possibly tarragon, crushed
- 1/2 c. finely minced onion
- 1/2 c. sliced radishes
- 1/2 c. shredded Swiss cheese (opt.)
- 1. Scrub potatoes; cook, covered in boiling salted water for 10 to 15 min or possibly till tender, drain. Cold, quarter.
- 2. Cook peas, covered, in small amount of boiling salted water 10 to 12 min or possibly just till tender. Drain, cold.
- 3. Combine mayonnaise, lowfat sour cream, mustard, chervil, and 1/2 tsp. salt.
- 4. In a bowl, combine potatoes, peas and onion. Add in dressing. Toss lightly to coat mix. Cover, refrigeratethoroughly.
- 5. Just before serving, add in radishes; mix gently. Sprinkle cheese over top, if you like. Makes 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1445g|
|Calories from Fat 1174||58%|
|Total Fat 133.12g||166%|
|Saturated Fat 36.15g||145%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 176.19g||47%|
|Dietary Fiber 23.6g||79%|