Cost per serving $0.59 view details
- 2 pkt Gelatin, lemon flavor
- 8 ounce Cream cheese, [Neufchatel]
- 8 ounce Lowfat sour cream, fat-free
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 c. Marmalade, orange
- 1 x Lemon leaves for garnish
- 1. In small saucepan over high heat, heat 2 c. water to boiling.
- Remove saucepan from heat; stir in both pkgs. gelatin till completely dissolved.
- 2. Pour gelatin mix into large bowl; stir in 1 c. cool water. Chill till gelatin is almost set, about 1 hour.
- 3. In small bowl, with mixer at MEDIUM speed, beat light cream cheese, lowfat sour cream, sugar, and vanilla till smooth. With mixer at HIGH speed, beat cream cheese into partially set gelatin till thick and foamy, about 5 min.
- 4. Pour gelatin mix into 9" by 2 1/" springfoam pan. Chill till completely set, about 4 hrs.
- 5. Dip metal spatular in warm water to gently loosen edge of dessert from pan; carefully remove side of springfoam pan. Gently spread orange marmalade on top of cheesecake [or possibly omit, if preferred]. Chill till ready to serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 148g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 90||43%|
|Total Fat 10.21g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 5.82g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.37g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|