Cost per serving $0.44 view details
- 4 lrg lemons
- 4 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine
- 1 c. vanilla wafer crumbs (about 30 cookies)
- 1Â 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- 2 pkt cream cheese (8 ounce. ea.) softened
- 1 ct ricotta cheese (15 ounce.)
- 4 lrg Large eggs
- 2 c. half-and-half or possibly light cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- From lemons, grate 4 tsp. of peel and squeeze 1/3 c. juice.
- In small saucepan, heat butter over low heat; stir in 1 tsp. lemon peel. Pour butter mix into a 9-inch springform pan. Add in wafer crumbs and stir till moistened. With hand, press mix firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min, or possibly till golden brown. Cold on wire rack about 30 min. Wrap outside of pan with heavy-duty foil. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch till blended. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese and ricotta till smooth, about 5 min; slowly beat in the sugar mix. Reduce speed to low; beat in Large eggs, half-and-half, lemon juice, vanilla and remaining 3 tsp. lemon peel just till blended, scraping bowl often with rubber spatula.
- Pour batter into crust. Bake 1 hour and 15 min; turn oven off and let cheesecake stand in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove cake from oven. Throw away foil and cold completely in pan on wire rack. Cover and chill till well-chilled, at least 6 hrs or possibly overnight. To serve, remove side of pan and place cake on plate. Cut with a knife dipped in hot water, wiping knife clean between slices.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 86g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 87||40%|
|Total Fat 9.85g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 4.94g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 30.51g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|