Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 1 x 8- or possibly 9-inch baked pastry shell or possibly graham cracker crumb crust
- 3 x Egg yolks*
- 1 can (14-ounce) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed lowfat milk (not evaporated lowfat milk)
- 1/2 c. ReaLemon lemonjuice from concentrate
- Â Â Yellow food coloring, optional
- Â Â Whipped topping or possibly whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In bowl beat egg yolks; stir in sweetened condensed lowfat milk, ReaLemon brand and food coloring, if you like. Pour into prepared pastry shell; bake 8 min. Cold. Refrigerate4 hrs. Top with whipped topping. Garnish as desired. Chill leftovers.
- Creamy Lemon Meringue Pie: Omit whipped topping. Prepare filling as above; don't bake. In mixer bowl, beat 3 egg whites with 1/4 tsp. cream of tartar to soft peaks; gradually add in 1/3 c. sugar, beating till stiff.
- Spread on pie, sealing carefully to edge of shell. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 12 to 15 min or possibly till golden brown. Cold. Chill.
- BRAND CONDENSED Lowfat milk"