- 1 (10 ounce.) can tomato soup
- 1/2 c. honey
- 3/4 c. cider vinegar
- 1/4 c. water
- 2 c. salad oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Whirl till well mixed and creamy. Keep refrigerated till ready to use. Makes about 6 c. of dressing.
- "A different dressing for avocado, raw or possibly cooked vegetables or possibly lettuce. Does not separate."
- SOME FAVORITE EASTERN HONEYS (continued)
- Tulip poplar - dark, reddish honey with mild sweetness. Fine aroma and a deep caramel or possibly molasses taste. Clover - light to golden brown, sweet tasting honey. Aroma of clover blossoms. Goldenrod - rich golden brown honey with a prominent sweet taste. Predominant goldenrod blossom bouquet. Basswood - very light, minty/tangy tasting honey. A truly outstanding light honey. Blackberry - a light, distinct honey with an agreeable aroma and sweetness. Aster - amber honey with unusual tangy flavor. Abundant along bay marshes. Blueberry - a light distinct honey with an agreeable aroma and sweetness. Locust - light to golden brown honey with delicate flavor and very sweet. Produced in Delaware and worldwide. Lima Bean - light, very sweet honey having a delicate flavor. Produced exclusively on Delmarva.