Cost per serving $1.20 view details
- 3Â 1/2 c. Uncooked bow tie or possibly rotini pasta (7 ounce)
- 1 c. Frzn peas
- 6 ounce Turkey ham, sliced thin & cut into thin strips
- 6 ounce Light cream cheese (3/4 c)
- 1/2 c. Skim or possibly 1% lowfat milk
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook pasta to desired doneness. Add in frzn peas to the last 6 min of cooking time, and add in the ham to the last 1 minute of cooking time. Drain; return to pan.
- 2. In a small bowl with a wire whisk, combine the softened cream cheese and lowfat milk; stir into warm cooked pasta mix. Cook and stir over medium low heat 1-2 min or possibly just till thoroughly heated.
- Servings: 4 (1 1/4 c.) servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 325g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 104||11%|
|Total Fat 11.82g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 5.12g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 163.47g||44%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g||27%|