Cost per recipe $16.15 view details
- 1/2 c. minced onion
- 3 c. minced ham (or possibly chicken)
- 16 ounce. frzn cut broccoli, thawed and liquid removed
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounce.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 jar (8 ounce.) pasteurized process cheese spread
- 1 can (8 ounce.) sliced water chestnuts, liquid removed
- 1 c. uncooked instant rice
- 1 c. lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. minced celery
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper paprika (optional)
- Preparation time: 10 min. Slow cooker cooking time: 2 - 2 1/2 hrs on high or possibly 4-5 hrs on low.
- In slow cooker, place ham, broccoli, soup, cheese spread, water chestnuts, rice, lowfat milk, celery, onion and pepper. Stir till blended. Smooth top, pushing rice into mix.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 - 2 1/2 hrs or possibly on low for 4-5 hrs or possibly till rice and onion are tender, stirring occasionally if possible.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2252g|
|Calories from Fat 1232||36%|
|Total Fat 139.2g||174%|
|Saturated Fat 62.96g||252%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 309.18g||82%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.8g||39%|