Cost per serving $0.23 view details
- 2 lb (about 6 medium) potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3/4 c. NESTLE(r) CARNATION(r) Evaporated Lowfat milk
- 1/4 c. (1/2 stick) butter or possibly margarine
- 1 c. (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Â Â Salt and grnd black pepper to taste
- 1. PLACE potatoes in large saucepan.
- 2. Cover with water; bring to a boil.
- 3. Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 min or possibly till tender; drain.
- 4. RETURN potatoes to saucepan; add in evaporated lowfat milk and butter.
- 5. Beat with hand-held mixer till smooth.
- 6. Stir in cheese.
- 7. Season with salt and pepper.
- 8. NOTE: Minced green onions, minced parsley or possibly cooked, crumbled bacon may be added to mashed potatoes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 28g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 122||85%|
|Total Fat 13.94g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 8.85g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.25g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|