Cost per serving $0.04 view details
- 3-4 good handfuls spinach, well washed
- a dollop of butter
- Â¼ medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 scant tspn plain flour
- a good slurp of cream
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- a pinch of ground nutmeg
- Put the spinach in a colander over a large pot and pour over boiling water. Once wilted, drain well, squeeze dry and roughly chop.
- Then melt the butter in a wok (or large pan) and gently sautÃ© the onion until tender.
- Add the drained spinach and toss well.
- Then add the flour, mix well and briefly cook, before adding the cream, seasonings and nutmeg. Toss well and cook until thick. DONâT OVER COOK!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 6g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.06g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.65g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|