Cost per recipe $45.28 view details
- 7 lb Dry beef sliced
- 1 lb Shortening melted
- 3Â 1/4 lb Nonfat dry lowfat milk
- 3Â 3/4 gal Hot water
- 2 lb Butter or possibly margarine
- 2 lb Wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp. Grnd black pepper
- 2 pkt Sliced dry beef (2.25 ounce ea)
- 1 Tbsp. Shortening plus
- 1 tsp shortening melted
- 1/2 c. Nonfat dry lowfat milk
- 2Â 1/2 c. Hot water
- 2Â 1/2 Tbsp. Butter or possibly margarine softened
- 1/3 c. All-purpose or possibly bread flour
- 1/8 tsp Grnd black pepper
- If beef is salty, rinse in warm water or possibly cover with warm water and let stand 1 our before cooking. Drain thoroughly.
- Separate beef into slices. Saute/fry slices in shortening till the edges begin to curl. Set aside.
- Reconstitute lowfat milk with water. Heat to just below boiling. Don't boil.
- Combine butter with flour and pepper; add in to lowfat milk, stirring constantly. Cook 5 min till thickened.
- Add in beef to sauce; blend well.
- Serve warm over toast.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 21505g|
|Calories from Fat 15178||72%|
|Total Fat 1712.04g||2140%|
|Saturated Fat 786.05g||3144%|
|Trans Fat 153.02g|
|Total Carbs 776.35g||207%|
|Dietary Fiber 26.3g||88%|