Cost per recipe $9.97 view details
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 c. flour
- 4 Large eggs
- 2 1/2 c. lowfat milk
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. cream cheese at room temp.
- 3 (3.5 ounce. each) Packages vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 (12 ounce.) carton whipped topping, thawed
- Optional: Shaved chocolate, chocolate syrup or possibly garnish of your choice
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 10 1/2 x 15 baking pan (jelly roll type with sides).
- 2. In a saucepan over high heat, bring water and butter to a boil. Reduce heat.
- 3. Stir in flour till mix forms a ball.
- 4. Remove from heat. By hand, beat in Large eggs, one at a time. Beat well after each addition till mix is smooth.
- 5. Spread mix proportionately over bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 25 min. (Surface of pastry will be uneven.) Cold completely in pan on wire rack.
- 6. In large bowl of electric mixer, with beaters set on low speed, gradually blend lowfat milk into cream cheese; beat till smooth. Then add in pudding mix. Beat on low speed till slightly thickened. Pour over crust.
- 7. Spread thawed whipped topping over pudding mix.
- 8. Sprinkle with chocolate curls or possibly drizzle chocolate syrup over top, or possibly top with garnish of your choice. Chill till serving time. To serve - cut into squares. Yield: 24 - 2 1/2 inch squares.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1849g|
|Calories from Fat 2132||64%|
|Total Fat 241.02g||301%|
|Saturated Fat 150.55g||602%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 216.93g||58%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||11%|