Cost per serving $0.43 view details
- 1 - Graham cracker or shortbread pie crust*
- 1 - 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1- 8 oz tub of Cool Whip
- 1 - 3.4 oz box of vanilla Jell-O pudding mix
- about 2 T sugar
- about 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- The crust could be purchased, or made by:crushing approximately two packages of graham crackers (1/12 cups) in a food processor, mixing with 1-2 tablespoons of sugar or more to taste, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and six tablespoons of melted butter. Press into the pie plate and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Let cool.
- Prepare pudding according to package instructions, set in refridgerator to chill.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold cream cheese mixture into pudding.
- Gently combine with Cool Whip, until blended and fluffy.
- Pour into pie crust, chill for 2-3 hours, or over night.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries, or pie filling as desired.
- There will be some left over filling. It also makes a delicious fruit dip.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 33g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 67||71%|
|Total Fat 7.55g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4.87g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.5g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|