Cost per recipe $7.84 view details
- 1 c. cookie crumbs * see note
- 2 Tbsp. margarine melted
- 1 c. sugar ** see note
- 1 dsh salt
- 12 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 c. lemon juice
- 2 lrg Large eggs
- 1 c. lowfat sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest not dry
- * Use vanilla wafer or possibly graham cracker crumbs.** You will not need all the sugar; usually about 7/8 c. is sufficient.
- 1. Mix crumbs with 2 Tbsp. melted margarine, 3 Tbsp. sugar and salt. Blend well then press mix on sides and bottom of a greased 8-inch pie plate.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and lemon juice; blend well. Add in Large eggs and 1/2 c. sugar; beat very well with a wire whisk till smooth. Pour into crumb crust.
- 3. Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 20 min or possibly till hard. Remove from oven and let cold only 5 min.
- 4. Mix lowfat sour cream, lemon zest and 3-4 Tbsp. sugar. Spread this mix over pie filling; bake 10 min more.
- 5. Cold for a few min then chill and refrigerate4-6 hrs before serving.
- NOTES : This is a delicious version of a cheesecake and pie combined.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1255g|
|Calories from Fat 2000||54%|
|Total Fat 226.44g||283%|
|Saturated Fat 107.59g||430%|
|Trans Fat 4.17g|
|Total Carbs 392.79g||105%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|