- 2 cans Crescent Rolls
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Â½ tsp. vanilla flavoring
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 egg white
- Glaze: Â½ cup powdered sugar, 3-4 Tbsp. milk
- 1. Spray 9 X 13 dish.
- 2. Separate 1 can of Crescent Rolls and place rows in bottom of dish.
- 3. Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg yolk together; Pour over rolls.
- 4. Separate 2nd can of Crescent Rolls and place rows over mixture.
- 5. Beat egg white until fluffy; spread over top.
- 6. Bake at 325Â° for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7. Mix glaze ingredients and pour over top as soon as you remove from oven.