Cream Cheese Danish Recipe
Delicious, easy way to make a whole pan of cream cheese danish. My kids (and I of course) love this!
Servings: 15-18 squares
1. Spray 9 X 13 dish.
2. Separate 1 can of Crescent Rolls and place rows in bottom of dish.
3. Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg yolk together; Pour over rolls.
4. Separate 2nd can of Crescent Rolls and place rows over mixture.
5. Beat egg white until fluffy; spread over top.
6. Bake at 325Â° for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Mix glaze ingredients and pour over top as soon as you remove from oven.
How good does this recipe look to you?