Cost per recipe $0.97 view details
- Mix together corn starch, salt and sugar in a saucepan
- Gradually add cold milk stirring constantly over medium heat until mixture is thickened and bubbles for 1 minute.
- Beat egg slightly and add part of hot mixture to egg.
- Blend and return all to saucepan.
- Cook, stirring constantly for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla.
- Makes enough for the middle of one 8" or 9" round cake
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 396g|
|Calories from Fat 212||32%|
|Total Fat 23.83g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 13.22g||53%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 101.83g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|