Cost per serving $0.58 view details
- 1 lb frozen cranberries (do not thaw) chopped coarsely using either a food processor or blender
- 3 oranges
- Zest from 1/3 of an orange--use a peeler to make thin strips and be careful not to include white portion under the skin
- 6 apples chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- Small orange jello mix
- Mix the apples,oranges, zest and frozen cranberries.
- Dissolve the jello mix in 2/3 cup hot water.
- Stir the jello mixture into the fruit mixture after the jello has slightly set but still liquid.
- Keep the relish in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours for the flavors to develop and then bring to room temperature just before serving.
- This can be done a day before roasting the turkey or other meat.
- Any leftovers can also be frozen and used at other times.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 154g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||1%|
|Total Fat 0.19g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 50.74g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||12%|